Wednesday 13 July 2016

Birthday wishes for sister

Having a sister is one of the greatest gifts in the world.Birthday is a great chance to tell your sister that she will always be your most important person.Hate her, like her or love her – regardless of how you feel right now your sister will always be that special person who is like an anchor to your sweet childhood memories. Here we have best collection of Birthday wishes for sister.
Birthday wishes for sister


Sister, you are my everything and even more. I feel that I’m definitely one of the luckiest! Happy Birthday.

What would the world be without bright sunshine and the morning dew? That is how dark and dull my life would be without a sister like you. Happy birthday.
 You are everything that I could have asked for in a sister and more. I don't which of us is luckier! Happy Birthday

Sister, remember those pillow fights we used to have every Saturday night? What do you say we do it again! You’re only as old as you let yourself get. Happy birthday!

Birthday images 
U R special, U R a sister who fights wid me,
plays wid me, suggest me & shouts at me.
But U r so softhearted & I love U my dear sister.
Happy Birthday 2 U!

Related search: Birthday wishes for mom, Birthday wishes for sister, Birthday wishes images.

No comments:

Post a Comment